KENNEDY HALF DOLLAR 2 BOOK SET 1964-2003 7 SILVER COINS! 71 Coins in total
1970 is a rare coin as it was only available in U. Mint sets and is 40% silver. This 71 coin set includes all SEVEN silver Kennedy half dollar coins. The 1964D and 1964P coins are both 90% silver. The five coins from 1965, 1966, 1967, 1968, and 1969 are 40% silver. Most of the coins are in lightly circulated condition. A few will be AU or BU. I have several sets made up. This item is in the category "Coins & Paper Money\Coins: US\Half Dollars\Kennedy (1964-Now)".
The seller is "sjba61263" and is located in this country: US. This item can be shipped to United States.
- Modified Item: No
- Country/Region of Manufacture: United States
- Certification Number: uncertified
- Coin: Kennedy
- Certification: Uncertified
- Strike Type: Business
- Mint Location: Philadelphia & Denver
- Grade: Ungraded
- Year: 1964-2003
- Circulated/Uncirculated: circulated and uncirculated
- Composition: Silver & Copper clad
- Denomination: 50C